MLA are hiring – Architectural Technologist
Michael Laird Architects is one of the largest architectural practices in Scotland with close to eighty employees, based across two offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our office as a Architectural Technologist.
Our values are important to us:
- Be Considerate: Care about your colleagues and clients, and always consider the implications of our work for people, businesses and the environment
- Be Innovative: Listen carefully to our clients and collaborate to develop inventive architectural and spatial solutions aligned with their vision.
- Be Passionate: Be energised and inspired by how architecture can transform the ways people live & work.
- Have a high level of technical competency, ability to draw freehand and to problem solve.
- Communicate effectively with all parties.
- Able to self-manage day-to- day tasks and awareness of the overall project resource.
- Production of project information through the use of BIM and co-ordination with the project team to support the successful delivery of projects.
- Attend internal CPD’s and further technical knowledge.
- Involvement in the Functional Structure in a supporting capacity.
- Contribute to Running Tracks process, organising technical information for project reviews.
- Have an awareness of BD activities and supporte as required.
Experience and Qualifications
Essential skills required:
- Adobe Creative Cloud – including Photoshop & InDesign
- NBS Chorus / Lumion / Vray
Working with us
At Michael Laird Architects we are committed to equality, diversity and an inclusive working environment.
We offer a range of benefits including flexible working / private medical insurance / life assurance / company pension plan / fitness classes / cycle to work scheme / training & development programme.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and portfolio (no bigger than 10MB) with an idea of salary expectation to email@example.com.