MLA are looking for a talented architect to join our award-winning practice.
At a company level you are expected to:
- Commit to and support the Company’s Vision and culture
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures
In line with our company Values you are expected to:
- Be Considerate: Care about your colleagues and clients, and always consider the implications of our work for people, business and the environment.
- Be Innovative: Listen carefully to our clients and collaborate to develop inventive architectural and spatial solutions aligned with their vision.
- Be Passionate: Be energized and inspired by how architecture can transform the ways people live & work.
From a Business Operations perspective you are expected to:
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, other consultants & clients both in verbal and written formats.
- Manage expectations on timescales with your colleagues and clients if applicable.
- Adhere to MLA BIM Protocols.
- Deliver accurate & timely information to your colleagues and clients.
- Have awareness of the project finances & resourcing.
- Have awareness of project deadlines and critical dates and to the best of your ability meet these deadlines.
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with other consultants and clients.
- Adopt a collegiate approach to team working, sharing responsibility equally as the project demand.
For this role, you are expected to:
- Have a good level of technical competency and ability to design & problem solve.
- Communicate effectively with all parties.
- Be able to self-manage and manage other team members on day-to-day tasks and awareness of the overall project resource.
- Take responsibility for the production of project information and co-ordination of the project team to support the successful delivery of projects.
- Present internal CPDs and prepare information for client presentations if required.
- Support business development activities and participate as required.
- Supervise staff as required.
- Have awareness of project expenditure in line with fee draws.
To apply for the role please send your application along with a CV to email@example.com