We’re Hiring – Architectural Technologist
MLA are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join our award-winning practice.
At a company level you are expected to:
- Commit to and support the Company’s Vision and culture
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
In line with our company Values you are expected to:
- Be Considerate: Care about your colleagues and clients, and always consider the implications of our work for people, businesses and the environment.
- Be Innovative: Listen carefully to our clients and collaborate to develop inventive architectural and spatial solutions aligned with their vision.
- Be Passionate: Be energised and inspired by how architecture can transform the ways people live & work.
The ideal candidate will:
Have a high level of technical competency, ability to draw freehand and to problem solve.
Communicate effectively with all parties.
Be able to self-manage day-to-day tasks and awareness of the overall project resource.
Production of project information through the use of BIM and co-ordination with the project team to support the successful delivery of projects.
Attend internal CPD’s and furthering technical knowledge.
Involvement in the company Functional Structure in a supporting capacity.
Contribute to Running Tracks process, organising technical information for project reviews.
Have an awareness of business development activities and supporting as required.
- Adobe suite – Photoshop/ InDesign
- NBS Chorus / Lumion / Vray
In return we offer a competitive salary / flexi-working / private medical insurance / life assurance / company pension / fitness classes / active CPD programme / cycle to work scheme.
Please send you CV and Portfolio (no bigger than 10MB) with an idea of salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org